NSI Systems Silver Approved
Why choose an NSI Systems Silver Installer?
NSI Systems Silver is only awarded to a company after rigorous checks have been conducted. These companies must display technical expertise and business competence. The Systems Silver scheme is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) which is recognised by the Government, the Police, Fire & Rescue Services and the insurance industry.
The National Security Inspectorate is the leading approvals and certification body that inspects companies providinghome security, business security and fire safety services.
Choosing an NSI approved company ensures that the contractor you select works to the highest recognised industry standards as demanded by the Police, Fire & Rescue Services and insurance industry.
We are inspected by an approved inspector of the NSI every 6 months to ensure all office procedures, maintenance & installations are being carried out to the highest standards & comply with regulation.
NSI Silver is your guarantee you are employing an approved company where you can be confident that the installer:
- Can install systems that are eligible for Police Response.
- Has been screened in accordance with the relevant British Standard.
- Holds appropriate insurance.
- Is competent to install security systems.
- Has sufficient staff to provide the services offered.
- Operates from suitable premises with high security of documents & records.
- Can install systems acceptable to your insurer.
- Installs & maintains systems that are in accordance with the relevant standards.
- Is subject to regular inspection to check the standard of work.
- Issues a certificate of conformity for each system.
- Carry ID cards.
An independent, not-for-profit organisation, NSI is the UK’s leading inspectorate for the security and more recently the fire industries, championing the highest standards for over 30 years. NSI approved companies comply with the appropriate British and European Standards and meet the requirements of the police and insurers. Companies are inspected regularly for their continuous delivery of the highest standards to their customers. NSI also operates a Customer Care support process, underpinning the reliability and integrity of companies it inspects.
View our NSI Systems Silver certificate of approval here