NSI Systems Silver Approved
Why choose an NSI Systems Silver Installer?
When you are choosing a Security System to protect your family, home or business - ensure you choose the best. NSI Systems Silver is only awarded to a company after rigorous checks have been conducted. These companies must display technical expertise and business competence. The Systems Silver scheme is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) which is recognised by the Government, the Police, and the insurance industry.
The National Security Inspectorate is the UK's leading approvals and certification body that inspects companies providing domestic & commercial electronic security. This prestigious third-party certification is to provide reassurance to our existing and potential customers that we are a reputable and trusted contractor that has been independently verified as meeting the highest industry standards.
Choosing an NSI approved company ensures that the contractor you select works to the highest recognised industry standards as demanded by the Police and insurance industry.
We are inspected by an approved inspector of the NSI every 12 months to ensure all office procedures, maintenance & installations are being carried out to the highest standards & comply with regulation.
NSI Silver is your guarantee you are employing an approved company where you can be confident that the installer:
- Can install systems that are eligible for Police Response.
- Has been screened in accordance with the relevant British Standard.
- Holds appropriate insurance.
- Is competent to install security systems.
- Has sufficient staff to provide the services offered.Operates from suitable premises with high security of documents & records.
- Can install systems acceptable to your insurer.
- Installs & maintains systems that are in accordance with the relevant standards.
- Is subject to regular inspection to check the standard of work.
- Issues a certificate of conformity for each system.
- Carry ID cards.
NSI is the UK’s leading inspectorate for the security industries, championing the highest standards for over 30 years. NSI approved companies comply with the appropriate British and European Standards and meet the requirements of the police and insurers. Companies are inspected regularly for their continuous delivery of the highest standards to their customers. NSI also operates a Customer Care support process, underpinning the reliability and integrity of companies it inspects.
View our NSI Systems Silver certificate of approval here