The Wait is over - Net2 PaxLock has arrived!
As a registered installer for Paxton products we are very excited about the launch of the Net2 PaxLock!
The Net2 PaxLock is a battery powered Net2 access control unit in a slimline door handle. Net2 PaxLock comes ready to fit a standard Euro profile lock case. It communicates with the Net2 server PC using the low power and secure wireless technology of Net2Air. Net2 PaxLock is designed for use with the Net2Air USB bridge or the Net2Air Ethernet bridge to give the advantages of a wireless networked access control system. Net2 PaxLock is simple to use and fast to fit because it is not wired into a mains power source; it is ideal for internal doors.
Operation is simple, any changes made at the PC are communicated and stored at the Net2 PaxLock. When a user presents their token to the reader, the Net2 PaxLock identifies them and permits or denies access as appropriate.
- Wireless, battery powered Net2 access control
- Reliable wireless Net2Air communication
- Simple door handle solution that can be fitted in minutes
- Events are reported back to the Net2 server in real time
- Full battery management system with low battery alerts in the Net2 software and easy-change AA batteries
- Euro profile lock case compatibility
- Mifare and Net2 proximity versions
- Key override option
For more information give us a call now on 01442 872586 or email