Reasons to have a home security system installed
Your home is your sanctuary where you return at the end of a hard day's work to relax and feel secure, and as such you will want to do everything within your power to ensure that the contents of your home, aswell as your loved ones are as protected as possible at all times. One of the best ways to provide this protection is through the installation of a home security system. A security system is beneficial to homeowners for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Burglary deterrant: By advertising through the use of the logo'd bell boxes and window decals provided by ASH Security that your home has a security system, homeowners can actually deter potential thieves from attempting to break into the property. Studies have revealed that it is far less likely that you will become a victime of burglary at home if you have a correctly fitted and well maintained burglar alarm (source: met.police.uk)
- Peace of mind: This is naturally the first reason, being that the homeowner has the peace of mind of knowing that your valuables are protected in the event of a burglary.
- Lower insurance rates: Many insurance providers offer discounts for homeowners who have regularly maintained alarm systems installed in their homes. This is due to the fact that there are less claims filed for property loss in homes that have and advertise an active home security system on the premises.
- Protection against invisible and unanticipated threats: Our home security systems have additional devices that can also provide protection against carbon monoxide, smoke, fire, or other threats to the security of a person's possessions and the safety of their family.
- Instant notification to alarm monitoring centres (ARC's): When an alarm is triggered, if you have a monitored alarm system a notification is immediately sent to the monitoring company to warn them of a possible break-in or threat to a resident's well-being. This allows them to dispatch the appropriate responder (keyholders, fire, ambulance, police) promptly.
For a free no obligations security survey please contact us on 01442 872586 to arrange or email here