Paxton launches Net2 Entry Audio monitor available to ASH Security clients
Paxton has launched the Net2 Entry Audio monitor, bringing a simple, cost-effective option to the versatile Net2 Entry, intercom product range.
The audio monitor fully supports all existing Net2 Entry functionality and completes the award-winning range.
Key features of Audio monitor:
- A sleek, contemporary design with simple interface
- Flexible installation – can be wall-mounted or used with an adjustable desk stand
- Available with or without a handset
- Action buttons configurable for a range of needs
- Optional connection to a sounder or beacon to offer enhanced, accessible call notification
- Robust and vandal resistant
- Versatile and simple solution
Gareth O’Hara, Chief Sales Officer said, “We are delighted to see the audio monitor complete our Net2 Entry range. It means Paxton installers can now use the range whatever the requirements – from high-end premium panels and monitors, to more cost-effective solutions where budgets can be restrictive.
“Net2 Entry is known for its versatility and simplicity, so the audio monitor is a natural addition and the perfect product to complete our industry-leading range.”
Net2 Entry is an intercom system that works standalone or alongside Paxton's Net2 access control, combining intercom with key features of Net2. It consists of three components that auto-detect on set up; external panel, interior monitor and door control unit.