HomeControl 2.0 is here!
Great new look and feel
The redesigned interface allows users to quickly see all their area and sensor status’ from one screen making actions quicker and easier, intuitively navigating the user to the right place at the right time as quickly as possible.
Login to your system using biometric login (facial recognition/fingerprint) on both iOS and Android devices for easy and simple access to your system. No need to enter your user code every time you enter the app.
Voice notifications of alerts
Receive voice notifications of alerts on the alarm system, from arming and disarming to “perimeter breached” for enhanced perimeter protection. Be alert, all the time.
Detailed history of events
Events and notifications can be viewed in the app, showing a log of what’s happened on the system, giving the user added visibility over their system.
Arming and disarming of the system through intuitive user interface
Remote monitoring from anywhere in the world
Available for both iOS and Android
Industry App Agreement Compliant
This update is available to all existing customers. HomeControl 2.0 is available on android from the Google Play Store and on iOS from the Apple App Store.
For further information on migrating to the new HomeControl 2.0 and to see additional features please take a moment to watch this list of migration/how to videos by Pyronix:
- HomeControl2.0 – Migrate from HomeControl+: https://youtu.be/fKkskV8l57U
- HomeControl2.0 – Arm and Disarm: https://youtu.be/1FbEYoc9mxI
- HomeControl2.0 – Arming with a Fault: https://youtu.be/h30SmTbeuGE
- HomeControl2.0 – Bypass a Zone: https://youtu.be/jSmKklrnqcI
- HomeControl2.0 – Geofence Setup: https://youtu.be/sG8Rx5c-WFw
- HomeControl2.0 – Latched and Timed Outputs: https://youtu.be/MGWEn-xYvFI
- HomeControl2.0 – Enable Auto Login with Face ID: https://youtu.be/cNkR-80gmYg
- HomeControl2.0 - Review History: https://youtu.be/ueQm_VwxYuw