About ASH Security
ASH Security are an NSI Systems Silver Approved Security company based in Hemel Hempstead and servicing Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, London and the surrounding areas. We work with commercial, domestic, schools, health services, MOD and local authority clients.
- We are NSI Systems Silver Approved for Intruder Alarms, Access Control & CCTV
- NSI approval is a highly respected and trusted hallmark in the security and fire sectors, demonstrating technical expertise and a reassuring quality of service.
Buyers and specifiers are reassured their NSI approved security and fire safety providers are reputable and trustworthy with the expertise to translate needs into dedicated solutions.
- We are subject to annual independent inspections by The National Security Inspectorate, a scheme recognised by the police
- ASH Security are on the Police Authority Lists of compliant companies for:
- Metropolitan Police
- Thames Valley Police
- Bedfordshire Police
- Hampshire Police
- Kent Police
- We have extensive experience of working in the domestic, commercial, retail, construction, health & education sectors.
- We are police/CRB checked
- We operate on a 24/7 basis offering a fast, reliable service 365 days a year
- Insurance Approved Work
Call 0800 917 8975 anytime day or night.
ASH Security's Complaints Policy:
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied. To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Either call us on 01442 872586
Or write to us at 44a Grove Road, Tring, HP23 5PD (please request proof of receipt if posting)
Or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to respond within 2 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.